Wedding Review 6/30/2012

"I don't know where to start, My daughter found your venue and brought me there to see it I was impressed that day by friendly employees and the elegance and cleanliness of the Hotel as my first impression..Then I met Adrianna and from then on she made my every thought and idea come to life without ever making me feel uneasy. She is a very classy and is always available if you have a question she goes above and beyond to make your special day go off perfectly. As for the Food at the wedding,the Ballroom, Compass room and the Regatta as well as the incredible staff through out our our Weekend Swedding stay with you There is no other place but the Salem Waterfront Hotel for The most Beautiful Wedding. Its been two weeks since the wedding and to this day people are still calling and telling us what a wonderful time they had at the wedding and we had quite a few rooms taken for the weekend and that all went smoothly. The whole experience was simply Magical.. Nick the manager was always there also to make sure our every need was met, along with Kelly not only our favorite bartender and now friend we are like family whenever we come in. Gayle..."

Posted on TheKnot.com

Comments

Popular Posts