Costa/Maria Wedding Review

The Salem Waterfront Hotel was by far the best venue that my husband and I looked at for our wedding. The decor, location and staff were exactly what we were looking for. Adrianna was an amazing coordinator. She went above and beyond for our wedding. The hotel worked with us to make sure that we had everything we could want for our wedding. The food was incredible. We are still getting compliments now, 8 months after our wedding, on how great the food was. With every wedding there are some small issues that arise, but the hotel staff handled everything professionally and made sure that my husband and I were not stressed out about anything. We truly cannot thank the staff at the Salem Waterfront Hotel enough for making our day special. I would whole heartedly recommend this vendor to anyone for ANY event. Thank you Salem Waterfront Hotel!!
 

Comments

Popular Posts