Two New Wedding Reviews!

Not only is the hotel the perfect location for your wedding reception, we are also a great location for your guests if you are getting married in the local area. We've been number one on Trip Advisor for over a year! Click the links below to see what our guests are saying!
 
5 of 5 starsReviewed September 4, 2012 NEW
The Salem Waterfront Hotel and Marina provided us with the best wedding experience EVER!!!!!! Three adjectives to describe my experience are elegance, class, and comfort. From my initial meeting with the coordinator, I knew this was the right choice for me. Adrianna was attentive, flexible and reliable. The venue was perfect. We had the best of both worlds, being near the water but in the comfort of a historical city. I was impressed with the food, the decor of the facility and the hospitality of the staff. All our guest continue to say this was the best wedding they have been to. I would highly recommend this location. Thank you for making all of our dreams come true.

5 of 5 starsReviewed August 25, 2012
I had my wedding reception there a week ago, and everything was fabulous! The staff was very friendly! The rooms were very large, clean, and comfortable. The event coordinator was amazing! She was able to accommodate several (literally) last-minute requests. The location was great, right in downtown Salem, near lots of shops, restaurants, and just a short walk from the Peabody Essex Museum.Everyone had an amazing time, and loved their stay! I would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area!
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts